Spar Shipping can solve any task when it comes to transport of people at sea!
Landlubbers as well as sea dogs ... whether you are a sailor or not, Spar Shipping welcomes everybody onboard. We offer great flexibility and have a high expertise when it comes to transportation on Øresund.
We are based in Nyhavn with the ship M/V Bjørnsholm and M/V Langø. Besides that we offer a range of other ships placed in Klakbrænderihavnen on Østerbro and Helsingør.
We arrange events at sea; charter, angling, transport, parties...Besides that we sail between the two sea forts Flakfortet and Ungdomsøen (Middelgrundsfortet) all summer.
We arrange everything, regardless if it is a wedding or a company event!
Spar Shipping was founded by Finn Lyng Madsen in 1991 and later Kirsten Madsen and Keld Øby Jensen took over.
Today Spar Shipping is owned by Keld Øby Jensen who runs the company together with a handful devoted employees.
Call us at +45 33 33 93 55 and let us help you plan your next adventure. If we cannot help, we problably know someone in the industry who can!
The company has over the years solved a myriad of tasks of various kinds, including:
- Various ferry services around Denmark
- Assisted in the construction of the Great Belt and the Øresund Bridge
- Sailed windmill trips to Middelgrunden, Lillegrund and the Great Belt
- Volvo Ocean Race i Gøteborg
- Shuttlesejlads for Cunard Line ved Queen Elizabeth 2. besøg på reden udenfor København
- Provided ship for ‘folkemødet’ on Bornholm
- And a lot of other fun and adventoruos events - we are always ready for a new and exiting job!