Spar Shipping can solve any task when it comes to transport of people at sea!
Landlubbers as well as sea dogs ... whether you are a sailor or not, Spar Shipping welcomes everybody onboard. We offer great flexibility and have a high expertise when it comes to transportation on Øresund.
We are based in Nyhavn with the ship M/V Bjørnsholm and M/V Langø. Besides that we offer a range of other ships placed in Klakbrænderihavnen on Østerbro and Helsingør.
The company arranges events at sea, private charter, arrangements of any art as well as fishing on the Øresund.
We arrange everything, regardless if it is a wedding or a company event!
We have a ferry that runs all summer to the islands outside Copenhagen; Youth Island/Middelgrundsfortet and Flakfortet.
Spar Shipping was founded by Finn Lyng Madsen in 1991 and later Kirsten Madsen and Keld Øby Jensen took over.
Today Spar Shipping is owned by Keld Øby Jensen who runs the company together with a handful devoted employees.
Call us at +45 33 33 93 55 and let us help you plan your next adventure. If we cannot help, we problably know someone in the industry who can!
Rederiet har gennem årene løst et utal af opgaver af forskellig slags
- Various ferry services around Denmark
- Assisted in the construction of the Great Belt and the Øresund Bridge
- Sailed windmill trips to Middelgrunden, Lillegrund and the Great Belt
- Assisted with Volvo Ocean Race in 2006 and 2015 in Gothenburg
- Shuttlesejlads for Cunard Line ved Queen Elizabeth 2 besøg på reden udenfor København
- Provided ship for ‘folkemødet’ on Bornholm
- Samt en masse andre sjove arrangementer – og vi er altid klar på en ny spændende opgave!